YH 1P Series Generators 6.6kVa – 29.2kVa
- Designed for residential and business applications
- Ideal interface solution for Solar Power
- Sound attenuated canopy to minimise noise output
- Optional larger capacity fuel tank for loner operating hours
Yanmar YH Series Single Phase, Four Pole Diesel Generator sets.
These single phase diesel generators are ideal as standby for businesses or households using solar power with other uses including back-up in the case of power cuts or as electricity for those who are unable to access the grid.
Made in Japan the new YH Series of Single Phase , 4 pole generator sets are available in 5 models
- YH110DSLS-5F rated at 6.6KVA S/By & 6.1KVA Prime (optional 100-litre fuel tank base)
- YH170DSLS-5F rated at 10.8KVA S/By & 10.1KVA Prime (optional 100-litre fuel tank base)
- YH220DSLS-5F rated at 15.3KVA S/By & 14.1KVA Prime (optional 190-litre fuel tank base)
- YH280DSLS-5F rated at 17.9KVA S/By & 16.4KVA Prime (optional 190-litre fuel tank base)
- YH440DSLS-5F rated at 29.2 KVA S/By & 26.6KVA Prime (optional 190-litre fuel tank base)
All fuel tanks are fully bunded.
Technically advanced, the YH series generators remain easy to operate, with user friendly design and safety features including a turn-key start, digital control panel, rain cap for outdoor use, key-lock fuel access, engine oil drain pump for easy maintenance, emergency shutdown and more.
At the heart of the Yanmar YH series of water cooled generators is the world leading Yanmar TNV series engine, a robust Japanese-manufactured workhorse that meets all current Australian emission standards.
The units are easy to transport via forklift or, alternatively, can be installed by crane.
The M7 controllers are able to control operation, monitoring and protection of the generator. The controller unit consists of 2 different modules:
1) The VISUALISATION module
Provides information about the status of the device and at the same time, allows the user to interact with it. It consists on a backlight display and various LED’s
for monitoring the status of the controller and buttons that allow the user to control, program and configure
the functions of the unit.
2) The MEASUREMENT module
Controls and monitors the control board functions and it is connected to every sensor and actuator in the generator. This is located in the rear part of the control panel, in order to reduce the wiring and to avoid electromagnetic disturbance.
Both visualisation & measurement modules are connected by CAN communication bus and allow advanced intercommunication with other modules
to the main controller.