4TNV98T – 83.8hp
TNV Series 13.3-83.8hp
4TNV98T -83.8HP @ 2500RPM
- Lower exhaust emission
- Low noise and vibration
- Compact, Easy to start and operation
- Fuel efficient
- Durable and reliable due to designed fuel injection valve and fuel injection pump.
On 4TNV98T by using 2 inlet and 2 exhaust valves, air intake and expulsion is markedly improved. Vertically mounted injector nozzie minimized imbalance of spray pattern.
- INDUSTRIAL VARIABLE SPEED – 83.8HP @ 2500 RPM
- GENERATOR DRIVE – 56.2 @ 1500 RPM
- IRRIGATION PACKS – 83.8 @ 2500 RPM.
4TNV98TIP with raditor, air cleaner, muffler, speed controller, engine protection controller, vibration resilient mounts, skid base and battery leads.
For IP Pack Information, please click here.
Cleaner engines with even lower exhaust emissions are achieved by improving on the already excellent TNE base. Stricter emissions standards are cleared by a wide margin.
NOZZLE INSULATION ANGLE
The installation angle of the fuel injection nozzle is greater than that in conventional engines, so that uneven atomization of fuel between injections can be reduced. Excellent matching between intake swirl ratio and the shape of the combustion chamber has resulted in uniform mixing of fuel in the combustion chamber.
Performance improved such as:
- Combustion efficiency
- Exhaust emission
It increase the fluid energy of the air and fuel charge. The swirl effect produced in the chamber continues while combustion occurs, aiding mixing and results in lower exhaust emissions compared to conventional chambers.
FUEL INJECTION EQUIPMENT
A new MP pump has been developed to make improvements over a wide range of areas to even further reduce emissions.
- High-injection pressure
- Use of a mono plunger reduces uneven injection between cylinders
- New mechanical governor maintain cleaner exhausts
- Minimal variation from chosen revs at low speed using constant pressure valve.
FUEL INJECTION NOZZLE
- Multiple numbers of very small holes are used to achieve uniform atomization.
- Holes are not simple drilled, their inside edges are carefully rounded to promote even flow and direction of spray, also to reduce resistance.
- Low sack nozzle profile improves combustion. Double corn shape protects from cavitation
NOISE LEVEL REDUCTION
Cylinder Block Noise Reduction. Yanmar’s original CAE techniques have optimized the stiffness, minimized transformation and reduced radiant noise.
Original CAE technique is used to design a muffler with optimized volumes and sound isolation materials.
- Fuel oil filter
- Electrical fuel feed pump
Lube Oil System
- Oil pan
- Lube oil pressure switch
- Pusher type cooling fan(GGE spec)
- Puller type fan(VM spec)
- CW temperature switch
- Starting motor
- Stop solenoid
- Alternator (40A)
- Air heater
Intake and Exhaust System
- Intake manifold
- Exhaust manifold
- Turbo Charger