TNV Series 13.3-83.8hp
3TNV70 ENGINE 20.8HP @ 3600RPM
- Lower exhaust emission
- Low noise and vibration
- Compact, Easy to start and operation
- Fuel efficient
- Durable and reliable due to designed fuel injection valve and fuel injection pump.
- INDUSTRIAL VARIABLE SPEED – 20.8HP @ 3600 RPM
- GENERATOR DRIVE – 9.0 @ 1500 RPM
- IRRIGATION PACKS – 20.8 @ 3600 RPM.
3TNV70IP with radiator, air cleaner, muffler, speed controller, engine protection controller, vibration resilient mounts, skid base and battery leads.
For IP Pack Information, please click here.
Cleaner engines with even lower exhaust emissions are achieved by improving on the already excellent TNE base. Stricter emissions standards are cleared by a wide margin. By investigating flow characteristics using experimental and numerical analysis methods, Yanmar research has achieved improved flow mixing in both the main chamber and the special mouth surrounding the injector. More efficient use of the incoming air charge results in cleaner burn and lower exhaust.
RELIABLE AND DURABLE
The TNV engines now proudly take up the running as Yanmar’s premium small industrial diesel. They offer even more enhanced durability due to better block cooling, a stiffer crank and pistons, finer tolerance in the journal, and more. CAE analysis has brought lower vibrations and higher strength to the mounting structure for even better reliability in heavy-duty jobs.
FUEL DELIVERY AND ECONOMY
Fuel Injection Equipment Mechanical Pump
Instead of a PFR pump, a newly developed in-line pump has been used for the smaller TNV engines. Adjustments are made solely in the Yanmar’s own FIE factory ensuring precise compliance with regulations.
The following features are incorporated:
- increased force is applied by the governor to quicken the fuel controlling rack response time, and Matching to a wide range of machinery is simplified.
- Emission is reduced by controling fuel injection timeing.
- Cam profiles are matched to nozzle throttle needs, which give a better controlled injection rate.
A More Silent Engine
Yanmar’s original CAE techniques have optimized the stiffness, minimized transformation, and reduced radiant noise.
Original CAE technique is used to design a muffler with optimized volumes and sound isolation materials.
- Fuel oil filter
- Mechanical fuel feed pump
Lube Oil System
- Oil pan
- Lube oil pressure switch
- Pusher type cooling fan(GGE spec)
- Puller type fan(VM spec)
- CW temperature switch
- Starting motor
- Stop solenoid
- Alternator (40A)
- Glow Plug
Intake and Exhaust System
- Intake manifold
- Exhaust manifold