JCB Power Torque Range
Power Equipment is proud to offer the Power torque range of JCB DieselMax engines for Zone 2 Hazardous areas.
The Power Torque Range of Flame Protected Diesel Engines operates at temperatures below 200°C.
This lower operating temperature combined with additional shut down features allows the power Torque engines for use in areas where potential explosion hazards exist.
Power Torque’s range of flame protected engines meets the following safety standards.
- European ATEX Directive Zone 2 requirements
- ATEX (94/9/EEC)
- EEMUA No 107 (1992)
- BP 200
- OCMA-MEC 1
- Shell ISO 27
- BS5908 Zone 2
- Lloyds Open Deck Zone 2 areas
The units are therefore particularly suitable for the following applications, in Zone 2 classified areas:
- Oil and gas
- Paint, chemicals and solvents
- Munitions Stores
- JCB Dieselmax444 Naturally aspirated engine
- Maximum power 63kW at 2200rpm
- Maximum torque 320Nm at 1300 rpm
- JCB Dieselmax 444TCA Turbocharged and intercooled Engine
- Maximum power 93kW at 2200 rpm
- Maximum torque 518 Nm at 1750 rpm
- JCB Dieselmax 448TCA turbocharged and intercooled engine
- Maximum power 120kW at 2200 rpm
- Maximum torque 657 Nm at 1500 rpm