JCB DieselMax Industrial Power Units 81-153hp
The JCB Dieselmax engine has been designed to give you business performance you can depend on.
Because we started with a clean sheet of paper we looked forward to 2011 and beyond, designing the engine to comply with Tier 2/Stage 2, Tier 3/Stage 3a and then Tier 4/Stage 4 emissions legislation. So your investment today is well protected into the future.
Benefits you can expect with the JCB engine include:
- THE PERFORMANCE You Need
- ROBUSTNESS – the engine can cope with anything
- RELIABILITY – Designed For Longer Life
- LOW NOISE – Making Your Machine Operator’s Life easier
POWER – THE PERFORMANCE YOU NEED
- Tier 3 Power ratings from 63kW to 120kW (84hp to 161hp). Available with mechanical injection system (63kW, 68kW, 74kW and 85kW), and electronic (97kW, 108kW and 120kW).
- Up to maximum 60kW (80hp) power take off lets you drive hydraulic pumps and other devices from the side of the engine
- Compared to other similar-sized engines, the JCB engine gives you increased power at lower engine speeds
ROBUSTNESS – THIS ENGINE CAN COPE WITH ANYTHING
- The block, bedplate and cylinder head have been designed as heavy-duty structures with great reserves of strength
- Large crankshaft dimensions can take increased loads in their stride
- A heavy-duty geartrain and cast-iron housings provide added strength
RELIABILITY – DESIGNED FOR A LONGER LIFE
- The robust heavy duty structures keep the moving parts running smoothly throughout the engine life
- Attention to detail – The latest premium sealing technologies preventing component fluid leaks
- An engine capable of higher outputs making it ultra reliable operating at anything less than 100% load factors
- Auto-tensioned auxiliary drive belt (poly-vee type) reducing servicing requirements and maintaining reliability of driven components
- Critical engine electrical connections utilise the very latest premium quality connector types and sealing arrangements.
- Attention to detail – Low pressure fuel system designed to protect the core engine and it`s components from operating life issues in the worst known operating territories in the world.
ROBUST STRUCTURES KEEP THE MOVING PARTS RUNNING SMOOTHLY THROUGHOUT THE ENGINE LIFE
- The latest premium sealing technologies prevent any fluid leaks
- The engine is capable of higher outputs making it very reliable when operating at the lower ratings used in most applications
- An auto-tensioned poly-vee belt gives service-free reliability
LOW NOISE (89DBA AT 1M MAX) – MAKES YOUR MACHINE OPERATOR’S LIFE EASIER
- A rigid bedplate reduces vibration and noise generation whilst a rear geartrain further reduces noise output
- No metal-to-metal contact between engine and covers isolates them, again reducing vibration and noise
- Laminar steel oil pan has a cushioning effect to deaden sound
- High Low-Speed Torque drives your machine more effectively and efficiently
- 4 valves per cylinder offer improved breathing
- An advanced, highly developed combustion system gives efficient burn with low emissions
- Carefully matched fuel and turbo systems improve performance throughout the speed and load range
But it doesn’t stop here. Never content with building the best, we’ll carry on testing and developing new techniques and technologies to ensure the JCB engine continues to lead the field, bringing you tomorrow’s technology, today.